We have combined our digital take away box and Christmas reality box to help you have the best of both in one order.
Your digital take away box will help you to:
Help young people and children explore the immersive resources we have created in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. You can experience first-hand Jesus rising from the dead in Virtual Reality and fight Goliath in Augmented Reality. In addition to these you can also download our Missional Generation app and explore 2 year’s worth of youth work sessions that help young people explore faith, mission and evangelism. We have also included some of our printed resources. Inside this combo box is:
- Virtual Reality Headset including a how to set up your headset card
- Good Samaritan Augmented Reality activity
- A sample from the 12 Revelations of Christmas Augmented Reality resource
- Virtual Resurrection both for teenagers and children
- A David and Goliath Augmented Reality activity
- Augmented Reality Time Travel devotion resource
- Access to our smartphone app that has two years worth of devotions
- A voucher for a discounted school’s visit
- A voucher for a discounted VR & AR pop-up gathering in your local context
- A selection of two paper small group devotions
- The Easter Journey devotions suitable for individual or group use
- A booklet describing what Missional Generation does
- A user guide letter helping to explain how both AR and VR resources can be used
The 12 Revelations of Christmas Augmented Reality Box:
Provides an Advent resource with 12 Augmented Reality stories that allow you to follow Mary and Joseph’s journey as they come alive in front of you through your smart phone on a table.
This AR app is linked to 12 devotions and helps individuals explore different ‘revelations’ of Christmas.
Each of the themes encourages you to think on and consider the truth and meaning of this key time in the Christian calendar. Explore more https://www.missionalgen.co.uk/12-revelations-of-christmas/